Like and Follow the Team Facebook page to stay up-to-date with team info as well as results, pictures, etc.
Important Cross Country Dates
- Cross cross season begins July 31st, 2017. Below you will find information about what is needed to participate and practice times for our first week.
- To be allowed to practice you must have a physical form completed by your doctor and turned in to the coaches.
- You will also need to have a completed emergency medical form turned in.
- Monday, July 31st. Meet in room 201 at Eureka High School. We will practice from 8:00am to 10:30am.
- If you are not sure where room 201 is please meet by the drop off circle outside the gyms and a coach or runner will direct you to the correct place.
- Tuesday, August 1st, – Saturday, August 5th. Meet at Al Foster trail from 8:00am to 10:30am.